Business Hours: Monday – Thursday 10 AM – 6 PM Friday – Sunday 10 AM – 7 PM –
Reservations only required for after hours Sunset Flights & Night Flights, Friday through Sunday.
SAFETY: HEALTH LIMITATIONS
Normal operation of this ride may be hazardous to the following people:
• Those who are pregnant;
• Those with heart conditions;
• Those with serious back problems;
• Those subject to motion sickness; or
• Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury.
Those under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
FOR YOUR SAFETY RIDE RESTRICTIONS AND RULES
• No age requirements, all passengers must be at least 42″ (107 cm) tall to board this ride.
• Passengers between 42” and 47” must be accompanied by an adult.
• All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the backrest, and their arms and legs must be inside the cart.
• All personal belongings and loose items must be left in the designated area while being seated in the ride.
Weight:450 lbs. Combined weight with two riders. We want everyone to be safe at all costs and for that reason, we do enforce a weight restriction. Passengers are boarding over a scale prior to being seated. No refunds will be given for failure to meet this requirement.
Liability Waiver:ALL passengers must complete and sign our release and liability waiver. Passengers under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their forms. You can download the Waiver Here for pre-signing and save time at the office.