Business Hours: Monday – Sunday 10 AM – 6 PM
Reservations only required for after hours Sunset Flights & Night Flights, Friday through Sunday.
SAFETY: HEALTH LIMITATIONS
Normal operation of this ride may be hazardous to the following people:
• Those who are pregnant;
• Those with heart conditions;
• Those with serious back problems;
• Those subject to motion sickness; or
• Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury.
Those under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
FOR YOUR SAFETY RIDE RESTRICTIONS AND RULES
• No age requirements, all passengers must be at least 42″ (107 cm) tall to board this ride.• Passengers between 42” and 47” must be accompanied by an adult.• All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the backrest, and their arms and legs must be inside the cart.
• All personal belongings and loose items must be left in the designated area while being seated in the ride.
Weight:450 lbs. Combined weight with two riders. We want everyone to be safe at all costs and for that reason, we do enforce a weight restriction. Passengers are boarding over a scale prior to being seated. No refunds will be given for failure to meet this requirement.
Liability Waiver:ALL passengers must complete and sign our release and liability waiver. Passengers under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their forms. You can download the Waiver Here for pre-signing and save time at the office.